Native Instruments’ Maschine just got smaller… and more affordable! Maschine Mikro gives you the entire Maschine software environment, including ALL of the included content that comes with the full version of Maschine, plus a compact hardware controller that’s perfect for smaller setups and on-the-go music creation. You even get a full version of NI’s Massive software synth, with thousands of mind-bending sounds – how cool is that!? Even with its compact controller, Maschine Mikro gives you impressive hardware integration, allowing you to take hands-on control over this amazing sequencing and sampling workstation. New the the world of Maschine? Prepare to be blown away!
- Easily browse, load, tweak, play, arrange, and automate all sampler, plug-in and effect parameters
- Control and sequence all of your external hardware instrument. The software and user manual are found on their website. The software is downloaded and managed via Native Access, which also maintains all NI softwares and plugins with serial numbers in one location. The serial number provided with the unit will allow the user to gain access once downloaded from the site.
- Multicolored pads allow you to assign colors to the groups, sounds, patterns, and scenes, and see the pads light up in the same colors
- Pads feature increased sensitivity for much more precision. Maschine 1.8 software includes time stretch and pitch shift capability
- Please Note: Kindly refer the User Manual before use. An Internet connection and a graphics card which supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate MASCHINE software. Once installed and activated, all products can be used offline