Co-created by a master of modern groove, Questlove, this 4-piece set is designed for portability and crisp beats. In a limited collaboration with a true drumming and hip hop pioneer, Ludwig Drum Co. proudly presents Breakbeats by Questlove; a drum set designed by Ahmir “Questlove” Thompson. Created for sonic punch, portability, and versatility for the urban pro, the mobile DJ, and even the aspiring drummer, Breakbeat’s 16 x 14″ bass drum, 13 x 13″ floor tom, and 10 x 7″ tom not only fit into tight places, but break down quickly and easily. Use the bass drum lift to get the kit to full-size playable height, or leave it off for easy playability by younger thumpers. Breakbeats’ compact size and included velvet storage bags make it ideal for the drummer on the move. Play it wide open or instantly change volume and tone by draping each bag over each drum. “I wanted to build a device that was apartment-friendly and compact for the street musician; but also something that was quality-sounding. A gritty, raw, ‘Break-able’ kit for gigging in clubs that you can fit in a cab. Breakbeats by Questlove does it all.” – Ahmir “Questlove” Thompson (The Roots)
- Packable, stackable, and portable, Breakbeats’ compact size makes it ideal for the drummer on the move
- Bass drum lift. Positioned on a riser for optimum reach.
- Velvet storage bags included for dust/moisture protection. Instantly changes volume and tone by draping each bag over each drum.
- 16 x 14″ bass drum, 10 x 7″ tom, 13 x 13″ floor tom, 14 x 5″ matching snare drum
- Includes: Sabian Cymbals – XSR 14″ hi-hats, XSR 16″ Fast Crash Ride & ChromaCast Hardware Pack – Straight Stand, Snare Stand, Hi Hat Stand, Foot Pedal, ChromaCast Drum Throne, ChromaCast 5AB Drumsticks, & GoDpsMusic Polish Cloth