The auna MIC-900WH is a condenser microphone designed to meet the requirements of
digital applications. It connects to your PC or laptop with a contemporary USB cable,
and is immediately ready for operation in Plug & Play style after connection.
Specialising in vocal and speech recording, the auna MIC-900WH features a sample rate
of 16 bit / 48 kHz and a balanced cardioid to create the best sound quality. This
gives you the perfect starting material for audio mastering in song production,
podcasts or presentations for streaming radio.
• USB condenser microphone for studio recording and podcast applications, audio
• Pronounced cardioid – ideal for voice and vocal recordings
• Stable, white metal housing with built-in 16mm electret microphone capsule
• Plug & Play support for Windows and Mac
• Incl. shockmount with 3/8″ to 5/8″ thread adapter, USB cable and protective bag
• Connection: 1 x USB port (Type B)
• Frequency range: 30 Hz – 18 kHz
• Sample rate: 16bit / 48kHz
• Sensitivity – 32 dB
• Power supply: via USB
• 1 x microphone
• 1 x shockmount
• 1 x USB cable
• 1 x thread adapter (3/8″ – 5/8″)
• 1 x protective bag
• 1 x English user manual (other languages: German)
• Microphone: 6.5 x Ø 2.0 inches (H x Ø)
• Shockmount: 3.5 x 3.5 x 2.4 inches (WxHxD)
• Cable length: 9’8″
• Weight microphone: about 0.7 lbs
• Weight shockmount: about 0.4 lbs
- PLUG & PLAY: The Auna MIC-900WH is a studio condenser microphone with a cardioid pattern. It uses a USB cable to connect to a computer and is always ready to go. Plug & Play is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7 & 8 or Mac OSX 10.3.9 (Panther) or better.
- COMPATIBILITY: Thanks to the 5/8″ thread, the mount can easily be used with a commercially available microphone stand. A 3/8″ to 5/8″ adapter (included) allows it to be used with other thread sizes. The auna MIC-900WH can also be mounted with a table-top tripod.
- QUALITY SOUND: With a sample rate of 16 bit/48kHz and a balanced cardioid pattern, vocal recordings are created in the highest sound quality. This ensures the ideal starting material for audio mastering in song production, podcasts or radio streaming.
- DURABILITY: The 16mm electret microphone capsule and steel basket guarantee durability and ruggedness, making the microphone suitable for on-the-road use, as well as in the studio. The included shock mount reduces acoustic vibrations to prevent unwanted noise.
- STYLE: The sturdy metal body is presented in a stylish white. It also features a green power LED. The Auna MIC-900WH is specifically designed for singing and speech and impresses with its sound quality and great design in every recording studio.