MIDI Splitter uses one of two power sources: power supply (primary power source) or a battery (secondary power source). When power supply is plugged in, the battery is not used. MIDI Splitter features active circuitry which cleans up the MIDI data to ensure highest quality of MIDI transmission. The input is opto-isolated in order to protect all devices connected to MIDI Splitter. MIDI Splitter works with every MIDI device equipped with a standard MIDI port (DIN-5). Just plug your MIDI controller or a device transmitting MIDI messages to MIDI IN port, then plug the receiving MIDI devices to MIDI OUT ports and your MIDI Splitter is ready to work!
- 1-In 4-Out Powered MIDI thru box
- Connect up to 4 devices to your favourite MIDI controller
- Opto-isolated active MIDI input, All MIDI channels & messages
- Easy plug-and-play setup, Ultra low MIDI data latency
- Powered by a battery (included) or an (optional) standard 9V AC/DC adapter