Discover the art of the song with SmartScore X2 Songbook Edition. Play back, transpose and print entire songs just seconds after scanning. Watch as recognized guitar fret boards and chord symbols instantly change when you transpose the key signature. Choose a rhythm style and let the automatic drum kit accompany your song. Sing along with your friends in Karaoke view. Scan printed sheet music or process imported PDF files. Transpose entire score or individual parts by key or by clef. Re-format, resize, reprint and export finished scores to other music programs via MusicXML or MIDI. The easy-to-use editor includes split screen or continuous horizontal viewing of both the original scan (in yellow) and the fully-editable SmartScore window (in white). Songbook Edition is identical to SmartScore Professional Edition in every way except for the following: Limit 3 staves per system (e.g. Piano/vocal arrangements. Processes both multi-page PDF and .TIF files.
- Full Scores – Recognize, playback and manipulate conductor’s scores, band arrangements, opera, chorale, transcriptions and PDF scores. Extract parts to separate files and burn to audio
- Karaoke – Singing along to the moving lyrics and bouncing ball can certainly be fun when you do it with your friends and family. But it’s also a useful tool for practice and rehearsal.
- Chord Editor – Precision recognition of chord symbols and guitar fret diagrams including symbols written as simple text. Chord symbols are automatically updated when key signatures are transposed.
- Score Structure – Extract parts graphically. Score Structure allows quick removal and re-arrangement of selected parts. Applied changes creates new SmartScore document, leaving original unchanged.
- Bonus Garritan Sound Library! Includes a large subset of Garritan jazz, pop and orchestral instrument sounds. Garritan sounds are state-of-art digitally sampled sound libraries that realistically reproduce musical instruments in performance