The Jackson JS22 Dinky solidbody electric guitar is stage ammo for serious metal guitarists. Dripping with thick, heavy tone, the JS22 Dinky’s maple speed neck, tremolo tailpiece, and hot humbuckers give you sustain for weeks. OK – so what about playability? The JS22 sports an ultra-fast rosewood fingerboard with jumbo frets, giving you comfortable chording along with effortless high-speed runs. The arched top basswood body is armed with dangerous looks to compliment its serious sound, this may just be your idea of the perfect axe: the Jackson JS22 Dinky.
- Body Body shape: Double cutaway Body type: Solid body Body material: Solid wood Top wood: Not applicable Body wood: Basswood Body finish: Gloss Orientation: Right handed Neck Neck shape: Dinky Neck wood: 1-piece Maple with graphite reinforcement Joint: Bolt-on Scale length: 25.5 in. Truss rod: Standard Neck finish: Satin Fretboard Material: Rosewood Radius: Compound Fret size: Jumb
- Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank
- Upgraded features such as arched tops, new high-output ceramic-magnet pickups, graphite-reinforced maple necks, bound fingerboards and headstocks, and black hardware deliver more for less
- The JS22 Dinky Arch Top has an elegantly arch-topped basswood body, bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement, compound-radius (12″-16″) bound rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, and a bound headstock
- Other features include dual high-output Jackson humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets and three-way blade switching, synchronized fulcrum tremolo bridge, black hardware and die-cast tuners