eMedia Interactive Rock Guitar makes learning guitar easy with over 100 rock guitar lessons. Excellent for the beginner, eMedia’s revolutionary teaching style using audio, video, and interactivity will have you playing songs, chords and riffs, and reading guitar tab within minutes. Learn modern and classic rock, punk, grunge, and metal styles using great rock songs that include “Paranoid” by Black Sabbath and the Van Halen version of “You Really Got Me.” Charles McCrone, graduate of the Guitar Institute of Technology at Musician’s Institute (the legendary training ground for many great rock guitarists), takes you through a complete overview of rock techniques and gear. Learn movable power chords, barre chords, effects pedals, hammer-ons, pull-offs, palm muting, classic riffs, the blues scale, using feedback, the whammy bar, and more! Interactive Feedback technology highlights correctly played notes, making learning faster and easier. The Animated Fretboard displays fingerings, riffs, bends, and rock guitar tricks which are hard to see using only videos. Interactive tabs highlight where you are in a song, let you loop sections, and slow them down to help you master the lessons and songs.
- Learn rock, punk, grunge, and metal guitar through this interactive teaching system.
- Receive interactive feedback on melodies and riffs you play into your computer.
- Learning songs and exercises is easy with an animated fredboard, song looping, music tracking, multi-track recorded audio, variable-speed MIDI tracks and more.
- Learn rock guitar from killer songs including “Paranoid” by Black Sabbath and “You Really Got Me” as by Van Halen.
- Includes over 50 instructional videos, an automatic tuner, finger tracker, metronome, digital recorder and 250-chord dictionary, plus over 40 jam tracks for you to play along with and practice.